Bacillus sp. CNJ 912 is a mesophilic bacterium that was isolated from marine sediment.
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#6966 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 17550
#20215 Parte, A.C., Sardà Carbasse, J., Meier-Kolthoff, J.P., Reimer, L.C. and Göker, M.: List of Prokaryotic names with Standing in Nomenclature (LPSN) moves to the DSMZ. IJSEM ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.004332 )
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.