Salmonella enterica CCUG 31216 is a bacterium that was isolated from Human feces,35-yr-old man.
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#50478 Culture Collection University of Gothenburg (CCUG) ; Curators of the CCUG; CCUG 31216
#68374 Automatically annotated from API ID32E .
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!