Vibrio vulnificus CCUG 15886 is a bacterium that was isolated from Human leg ulcer.
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Parte, A.C., Sardà Carbasse, J., Meier-Kolthoff, J.P., Reimer, L.C. and Göker, M.: List of Prokaryotic names with Standing in Nomenclature (LPSN) moves to the DSMZ. IJSEM ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.004332 )
#46367 Culture Collection University of Gothenburg (CCUG) ; Curators of the CCUG; CCUG 15886
#68374 Automatically annotated from API ID32E .
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated