Allofrancisella frigidaquae SYSU 10HL1970 is a bacterium that was isolated from water of a cooling tower.
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on culture and growth conditionsCulture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on possible application of the strain and its possible interaction with e.g. potential hostsSafety information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#24472 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 101835
#25033 P. H. L. Qu, Y.,Salam, N.,Chen, S. Y.,Liu, L.,Gu, Q.,Fang, B. Z.,Xiao, M.,Li, M.,Chen, C.,Li, W. J.: Allofrancisella inopinata gen. nov., sp. nov. and Allofrancisella frigidaquae sp. nov., isolated from water-cooling systems, and transfer of Francisella guangzhouensis Qu et al. 2013 to the new genus as Allofrancisella guangzhouensis comb. nov. IJSEM 66: 4832 - 4838 2016 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.001437 )
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.