Thermococcus onnurineus JCM 13517 is a hyperthermophilic archaeon that was isolated from Deep-sea hydrothermal vent area within the Papua New Guinea-Australia-Canada-Manus field.
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links