Corynebacterium amycolatum CCUG 34700 is an anaerobe, mesophilic bacterium that was isolated from Human amniotic fluid.
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Parte, A.C., Sardà Carbasse, J., Meier-Kolthoff, J.P., Reimer, L.C. and Göker, M.: List of Prokaryotic names with Standing in Nomenclature (LPSN) moves to the DSMZ. IJSEM ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.004332 )
#52260 Culture Collection University of Gothenburg (CCUG) ; Curators of the CCUG; CCUG 34700
#68379 Automatically annotated from API Coryne .
#68381 Automatically annotated from API rID32STR .
#68382 Automatically annotated from API zym .
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.