Nocardia shinanonensis TBRC 5149 is an aerobe, thermophilic, gram-positive bacterium that builds an aerial mycelium and was isolated from aqueous humor of a patient with endophthalmitis.
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological propertiesMorphology
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#43123 Takehisa Matsumoto, Tatsuya Negishi, Moriyuki Hamada, Hisayuki Komaki, Tohru Gonoi, Takashi Yaguchi: Nocardia shinanonensis sp. nov., isolated from a patient with endophthalmitis. IJSEM 66: 3324 - 3328 2016 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.001197 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.