Aquimarina aggregata RZW4-3-2 is an obligate aerobe, mesophilic, gram-negative bacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from seawater sample.
- obligate aerobe
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological properties Morphology
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#43125 Yan Wang, Hong Ming, Weiyun Guo, Hongli Chen, Chenyan Zhou: Aquimarina aggregata sp. nov., isolated from seawater. IJSEM 66: 3406 - 3412 2016 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.001209 )
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
#66794 Antje Chang, Lisa Jeske, Sandra Ulbrich, Julia Hofmann, Julia Koblitz, Ida Schomburg, Meina Neumann-Schaal, Dieter Jahn, Dietmar Schomburg: BRENDA, the ELIXIR core data resource in 2021: new developments and updates. Nucleic Acids Res. 49: D498 - D508 2020 ( DOI 10.1093/nar/gkaa1025 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.