Serpentinicella alkaliphila 3b is an obligate anaerobe, spore-forming, gram-positive bacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from hyperalkaline spring in a serpentinite-hosted hydrothermal field, carbonate chimney.
- obligate anaerobe
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological propertiesMorphology
- Information on culture and growth conditionsCulture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on possible application of the strain and its possible interaction with e.g. potential hostsSafety information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#24469 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 100013
#25025 N. P. Mei, A.,Erauso, G.,Joseph, M.,Pelletier, B.,Payri, C.,Ollivier, B.,Quéméneur, M.: Serpentinicella alkaliphila gen. nov., sp. nov., a novel alkaliphilic anaerobic bacterium isolated from the serpentinite-hosted Prony hydrothermal field, New Caledonia. IJSEM 66: 4464 - 4470 2016 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.001375 )
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.