Oligella ureolytica DSM 18253 is a microaerophile, mesophilic, gram-negative human pathogen that was isolated from human urine.
- human pathogen
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on culture and growth conditionsCulture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on possible application of the strain and its possible interaction with e.g. potential hostsSafety information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#7461 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 18253
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#20218 Verslyppe, B., De Smet, W., De Baets, B., De Vos, P., Dawyndt P.: StrainInfo introduces electronic passports for microorganisms.. Syst Appl Microbiol. 37: 42 - 50 2014 ( DOI 10.1016/j.syapm.2013.11.002 , PubMed 24321274 )
#23272 R. Rossau, K. Kersters, E. Falsen, E. Jantzen, P. Segers, A. Union, L. Nehls, J. De Ley: Oligella, a New Genus Including Oligella urethralis comb. nov. (Formerly Moraxella urethralis) and Oligella ureolytica sp. nov. (Formerly CDC Group IVe): Relationship to Taylorella equigenitalis and Related Taxa. IJSEM 37: 198 - 210 1987 ( DOI 10.1099/00207713-37-3-198 )
#40525 ; Curators of the CIP;
#44381 Culture Collection University of Gothenburg (CCUG) ; Curators of the CCUG; CCUG 1465 A
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.