Bradyrhizobium sp. JCM 18382 is a mesophilic bacterium that was isolated from Riverbed sediment of Tonegawa River.
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Parte, A.C., Sardà Carbasse, J., Meier-Kolthoff, J.P., Reimer, L.C. and Göker, M.: List of Prokaryotic names with Standing in Nomenclature (LPSN) moves to the DSMZ. IJSEM ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.004332 )
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
#67770 Japan Collection of Microorganism (JCM) ; Curators of the JCM;
#69479 João F Matias Rodrigues, Janko Tackmann,Gregor Rot, Thomas SB Schmidt, Lukas Malfertheiner, Mihai Danaila,Marija Dmitrijeva, Daniela Gaio, Nicolas Näpflin and Christian von Mering. University of Zurich.: MicrobeAtlas 1.0 beta .
#69480 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Predictions based on genome sequence made in the Diaspora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.