Staphylococcus lugdunensis CCUG 39288 is a bacterium that was isolated from Human blood,surgery without prophylaxis.
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Parte, A.C., Sardà Carbasse, J., Meier-Kolthoff, J.P., Reimer, L.C. and Göker, M.: List of Prokaryotic names with Standing in Nomenclature (LPSN) moves to the DSMZ. IJSEM ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.004332 )
#54727 Culture Collection University of Gothenburg (CCUG) ; Curators of the CCUG; CCUG 39288
#68375 Automatically annotated from API ID32STA .
#68378 Automatically annotated from API STA .
#68379 Automatically annotated from API Coryne .
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.