Sulfuricurvum kujiense YK-1 is an anaerobe, mesophilic, gram-negative bacterium that was isolated from drain water from an underground crude-oil storage cavity.
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on culture and growth conditionsCulture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on possible application of the strain and its possible interaction with e.g. potential hostsSafety information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#6678 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 16994
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#20218 Verslyppe, B., De Smet, W., De Baets, B., De Vos, P., Dawyndt P.: StrainInfo introduces electronic passports for microorganisms.. Syst Appl Microbiol. 37: 42 - 50 2014 ( DOI 10.1016/j.syapm.2013.11.002 , PubMed 24321274 )
#31300 Barberan A, Caceres Velazquez H, Jones S, Fierer N.: Hiding in Plain Sight: Mining Bacterial Species Records for Phenotypic Trait Information. mSphere 2: 2017 ( DOI 10.1128/mSphere.00237-17 ) - originally annotated from #27618 (see below)
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
#27618 IJSEM 2297 2004 ( DOI 10.1099/ijs.0.63243-0 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.