Gramella forsetii KT0803 is an obligate aerobe, chemoorganotroph, Gram-negative bacterium that forms circular colonies and has a orange–yellow pigmentation.
- obligate aerobe
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological properties Morphology
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on possible application of the strain and its possible interaction with e.g. potential hosts Safety information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#21083 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 17595
#25239 I. B. Panschin, Mareike,Verbarg, Susanne,Spröer, Cathrin,Rohde, Manfred,Schüler, Margarete,Amann, Rudolf I,Harder, Jens,Tindall, Brian J,Hahnke, Richard L: Description of Gramella forsetii sp. nov., a marine Flavobacteriaceae isolated from North Sea water, and emended description of Gramella gaetbulicola Cho et al. 2011. IJSEM 67: 697 - 703 2017 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.001700 , PubMed 27902319 )
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.