Thermolongibacillus kozakliensis E173a is an aerobe, spore-forming, thermophilic bacterium that was isolated from soil beside a hotspring.
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on possible application of the strain and its possible interaction with e.g. potential hosts Safety information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#20218 Verslyppe, B., De Smet, W., De Baets, B., De Vos, P., Dawyndt P.: StrainInfo introduces electronic passports for microorganisms.. Syst Appl Microbiol. 37: 42 - 50 2014 ( DOI 10.1016/j.syapm.2013.11.002 , PubMed 24321274 )
#21302 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 24978
#31140 Barberan A, Caceres Velazquez H, Jones S, Fierer N.: Hiding in Plain Sight: Mining Bacterial Species Records for Phenotypic Trait Information. mSphere 2: 2017 ( DOI 10.1128/mSphere.00237-17 , PubMed 28776041 ) - originally annotated from #27468 (see below)
#27468 IJSEM 187 2014 ( DOI 10.1099/ijs.0.053280-0 , PubMed 24048871 )
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.