Pseudomonas tianjinensis 68 is an aerobe, psychrophilic, gram-negative archaeon that forms circular colonies and was isolated from wastewater from a domestic sewage discharge drain.
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological propertiesMorphology
- Information on culture and growth conditionsCulture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#66568 Peizhen Chen, Shaopeng Li and Qing X. Li: Pseudomonas tianjinensis sp. nov., isolated from domestic sewage. IJSEM 68: 2760 - 2769 2018 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.002799 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.