Paraburkholderia fynbosensis LMG 27177 is a psychrophilic, Gram-negative, motile bacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from root nodules of Lebeckia ambigua.
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological properties Morphology
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Parte, A.C., Sardà Carbasse, J., Meier-Kolthoff, J.P., Reimer, L.C. and Göker, M.: List of Prokaryotic names with Standing in Nomenclature (LPSN) moves to the DSMZ. IJSEM ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.004332 )
#66624 Sofie E. De Meyer, Margo Cnockaert, Lionel Moulin, John G. Howieson and Peter Vandamme: Symbiotic and non-symbiotic Paraburkholderia isolated from South African Lebeckia ambigua root nodules and the description of Paraburkholderia fynbosensis sp. nov.. IJSEM 68: 2607 - 2614 2018 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.002884 , PubMed 29957169 )
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated