Clostridioides difficile 3022 is a mesophilic human pathogen that was isolated from Faeces from a symptomatic patient.
- human pathogen
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on possible application of the strain and its possible interaction with e.g. potential hosts Safety information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Parte, A.C., Sardà Carbasse, J., Meier-Kolthoff, J.P., Reimer, L.C. and Göker, M.: List of Prokaryotic names with Standing in Nomenclature (LPSN) moves to the DSMZ. IJSEM ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.004332 )
#65733 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 101085
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
#68367 Automatically annotated from API 20A .
#68380 Automatically annotated from API rID32A .
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.