Acidovorax kalamii KNDSW-TSA6 is an aerobe, gram-negative, motile bacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from water sample from the river Ganges.
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological properties Morphology
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#65571 Deepika Pal, Navjot Kaur, Sarabjeet Kour Sudan, Bhawana Bisht, Srinivasan Krishnamurthi and Shanmugam Mayilraj: Acidovorax kalamii sp. nov., isolated from a water sample of the river Ganges. IJSEM 68: 1719 - 1724 2018 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.002736 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.