Halomonas endophytica MC28 is an aerobe, chemoorganotroph, gram-negative bacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from liquid samples from stems of Populus euphratica.
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological propertiesMorphology
- Information on culture and growth conditionsCulture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#65561 Can Chen, Nusratgul Anwar, Chen Wu, Geyi Fu, Ruijun Wang, Choangya Zhang, Yuehong Wu, Cong Sun and Min Wu: Halomonas endophytica sp. nov., isolated from liquid in the stems of Populus euphratica. IJSEM 68: 1633 - 1638 2018 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.002585 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.