Neptunicella marina S27-2 is an aerobe, motile, rod-shaped bacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from a surface seawater sample during cruise DY105-17A of the R/V Da-Yang Yi-Hao, at site IR-CTD13.
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological propertiesMorphology
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#65462 Xiupian Liu, Qiliang Lai, Yaping Du, Xiaorong Zhang, Zhen Liu, Fengqin Sun, Zongze Shao: Neptunicella marina gen. nov., sp. nov., isolated from surface seawater. IJSEM 68: 1423 - 1428 2018 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.002660 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.