Actibacterium pelagium JN33 is an aerobe, chemoorganotroph, Gram-negative Proteobacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from seawater.
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological properties Morphology
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on possible application of the strain and its possible interaction with e.g. potential hosts Safety information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#44067 Li-Li Guo, Yue-Hong Wu, Xiao-Wu Xu, Chao-Jie Huang, Yun-Yun Xu, Hong Cheng, Chun-Sheng Wang, Min Wu and Xue-Wei Xu: Actibacterium pelagium sp. nov., a novel alphaproteobacterium, and emended description of the genus Actibacterium. IJSEM 67: 5080 - 5086 2017 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.002417 , PubMed 29039308 )
#64969 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 109121
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
#67771 Korean Collection for Type Cultures (KCTC) ; Curators of the KCTC;
#68369 Automatically annotated from API 20NE .
#68382 Automatically annotated from API zym .
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.