Saccharothrix stipae D34 is an aerobe, spore-forming bacterium that was isolated from A soil sample collected from the rhizosphere of Stipa grandis at Yunwu Mountain.
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on culture and growth conditionsCulture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#43817 Yan Bing Lin, Yan Qing Guo, Xiao Hui Di, Miao Chun Fan, Dan Hong Dong, Ge Hong Wei: Saccharothrix stipae sp. nov., an actinomycete isolated from the rhizosphere of Stipa grandis. IJSEM 66: 1017 - 1021 2016 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.000827 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.