Achromobacter marplatensis CCUG 56371 is an aerobe, mesophilic, gram-negative bacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from Soil.
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological properties Morphology
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#43665 Peter A. Vandamme, Charlotte Peeters, Margo Cnockaert, Margarita Gomila, Edward R. B. Moore, Theodore Spilker, John J. LiPuma: Reclassification of Achromobacter spiritinus Vandamme et al. 2013 as a later heterotypic synonym of Achromobacter marplatensis Gomila et al. 2011. IJSEM 66: 1641 - 1644 2016 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.000872 )
#60931 Culture Collection University of Gothenburg (CCUG) ; Curators of the CCUG; CCUG 56371
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.