Cribrihabitans pelagius KMU-32 is an obligate aerobe, chemoheterotroph, mesophilic bacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from seawater.
- obligate aerobe
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological properties Morphology
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on possible application of the strain and its possible interaction with e.g. potential hosts Safety information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Parte, A.C., Sardà Carbasse, J., Meier-Kolthoff, J.P., Reimer, L.C. and Göker, M.: List of Prokaryotic names with Standing in Nomenclature (LPSN) moves to the DSMZ. IJSEM ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.004332 )
#43601 Jaewoo Yoon, Keun Chul Lee, Jung-Sook Lee: Cribrihabitans pelagius sp. nov., a marine alphaproteobacterium isolated from seawater. IJSEM 66: 3195 - 3200 2016 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.001171 , PubMed 27216538 )
#64819 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 108273
#68369 Automatically annotated from API 20NE .
#68382 Automatically annotated from API zym .
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated