Siminovitchia terrae RA9 is an aerobe, spore-forming, mesophilic bacterium that was isolated from rhizosphere soil of Cistus ladanifer plants.
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological properties Morphology
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Parte, A.C., Sardà Carbasse, J., Meier-Kolthoff, J.P., Reimer, L.C. and Göker, M.: List of Prokaryotic names with Standing in Nomenclature (LPSN) moves to the DSMZ. IJSEM ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.004332 )
#43172 Alexandra Díez-Méndez, Raúl Rivas, Pedro F. Mateos, Eustoquio Martínez-Molina, Primitivo Julio Santín, Juan Antonio Sánchez-Rodríguez and Encarna Velázquez: Bacillus terrae sp. nov. isolated from Cistus ladanifer rhizosphere soil. IJSEM 67: 1478 - 1481 2017 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.001742 , PubMed 27983469 )
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.