Naumannella huperziae DSM 101717 is an aerobe, mesophilic, gram-positive bacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from surface-sterilized medicinal plant, Huperzia serrata.
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological propertiesMorphology
- Information on culture and growth conditionsCulture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on possible application of the strain and its possible interaction with e.g. potential hostsSafety information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#42896 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 101717
#43247 Ye Sun, Hua-Hong Chen, Hong-Min Sun, Meng-Jie Ai, Jing Su, Li-Yan Yu and Yu-Qin Zhang: Naumannella huperziae sp. nov., an endophytic actinobacterium isolated from Huperzia serrata (Thunb.). IJSEM 67: 1867 - 1872 2017 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.001882 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.