Lacinutrix cladophorae 7Alg 4 is an obligate aerobe, chemoheterotroph, Gram-negative bacterium that forms circular colonies and has a yellow pigmentation.
- obligate aerobe
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological properties Morphology
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
- Availability in culture collections External links
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#24984 O. I. K. Nedashkovskaya, Song-Gun,Zhukova, Natalia V.,Lee, Jung-Sook,Mikhailov, Valery V.: Lacinutrix cladophorae sp. nov., a flavobacterium isolated from the green alga Cladophora stimpsonii, transfer of Flavirhabdus iliipiscaria Shakeela et al. 2015 to the genus Lacinutrix as Lacinutrix iliipiscaria comb. nov. and emended description of the genus Lacinutrix. IJSEM 66: 4339 - 4346 2016 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.001353 , PubMed 27473360 )
#67771 Korean Collection for Type Cultures (KCTC) ; Curators of the KCTC;
- * These data were automatically processed and therefore are not curated
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.