Massilia psychrophila B1555-1 is an aerobe, spore-forming, psychrophilic bacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from ice core which was drilled from Ulugh Muztagh Glacier.
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological propertiesMorphology
- Information on culture and growth conditionsCulture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#24949 B. L. Guo, Yongqin,Gu, Zhengquan,Shen, Liang,Liu, Keshao,Wang, Ningliang,Xing, Tingting,Liu, Hongcan,Zhou, Yuguang,Li, Jiule: Massilia psychrophila sp. nov., isolated from an ice core. IJSEM 66: 4088 - 4093 2016 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.001315 )
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.