Thalassotalea montiporae CL-22 is an aerobe, chemoorganotroph, mesophilic bacterium that forms circular colonies and was isolated from encrusting pore coral,Montipora aequituberculata .
- 16S sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological propertiesMorphology
- Information on culture and growth conditionsCulture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databassSequence information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#24947 W.-M. L. Chen, Li-Ping,Chen, Chaolun Allen,Wang, Jih-Terng,Sheu, Shih-Yi: Thalassotalea montiporae sp. nov., isolated from the encrusting pore coral Montipora aequituberculata. IJSEM 66: 4077 - 4084 2016 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.001313 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.