Bacteroides fluxus CCUG 60912 is an anaerobe, mesophilic, gram-negative bacterium that was isolated from human faeces .
- 16S sequence
- genome sequence
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification. Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on culture and growth conditions Culture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolism Physiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditions Isolation, sampling and environmental information
- Information on possible application of the strain and its possible interaction with e.g. potential hosts Safety information
- Information on genomic background e.g. entries in nucleic sequence databass Sequence information
#16382 Leibniz Institut DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH ; Curators of the DSMZ; DSM 22534
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#20218 Verslyppe, B., De Smet, W., De Baets, B., De Vos, P., Dawyndt P.: StrainInfo introduces electronic passports for microorganisms.. Syst Appl Microbiol. 37: 42 - 50 2014 ( DOI 10.1016/j.syapm.2013.11.002 , PubMed 24321274 )
#29531 Barberan A, Caceres Velazquez H, Jones S, Fierer N.: Hiding in Plain Sight: Mining Bacterial Species Records for Phenotypic Trait Information. mSphere 2: 2017 ( DOI 10.1128/mSphere.00237-17 ) - originally annotated from #25928 (see below)
#62495 Culture Collection University of Gothenburg (CCUG) ; Curators of the CCUG; CCUG 60912
#66792 Julia Koblitz, Joaquim Sardà, Lorenz Christian Reimer, Boyke Bunk, Jörg Overmann: Automatically annotated for the DiASPora project (Digital Approaches for the Synthesis of Poorly Accessible Biodiversity Information) .
#66794 Antje Chang, Lisa Jeske, Sandra Ulbrich, Julia Hofmann, Julia Koblitz, Ida Schomburg, Meina Neumann-Schaal, Dieter Jahn, Dietmar Schomburg: BRENDA, the ELIXIR core data resource in 2021: new developments and updates. Nucleic Acids Res. 49: D498 - D508 2020 ( DOI 10.1093/nar/gkaa1025 )
#25928 IJSEM 1864 2010 ( DOI 10.1099/ijs.0.015107-0 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.