Dyella mobilis DHON07 is an aerobe, gram-negative, motile bacterium that forms irregular colonies and was isolated from upper layer of forest soil of Dinghushan Biosphere Reserve, Guangdong Province, PR China.
- Information on the name and the taxonomic classification.Name and taxonomic classification
- Information on morphological and physiological propertiesMorphology
- Information on culture and growth conditionsCulture and growth conditions
- Information on physiology and metabolismPhysiology and metabolism
- Information on isolation source, the sampling and environmental conditionsIsolation, sampling and environmental information
#20215 Leibniz Institute DSMZ D.Gleim, M.Kracht, N.Weiss et. al.: Prokaryotic Nomenclature Up-to-date - compilation of all names of Bacteria and Archaea, validly published according to the Bacteriological Code since 1. Jan. 1980, and validly published nomenclatural changes since .
#43916 Fan Xia, Mei-hong Chen, Ying-ying Lv, Han-yun Zhang, Li-hong Qiu: Dyella caseinilytica sp. nov., Dyella flava sp. nov. and Dyella mobilis sp. nov., isolated from forest soil. IJSEM 67: 3237 - 3245 2017 ( DOI 10.1099/ijsem.0.002090 )
- * These References are textmined
You found an error in BacDive? Please tell us about it!
Note that changes will be reviewed and judged. If your changes are legitimate, changes will occur within the next BacDive update. Only proposed changes supported by the according reference will be reviewed. The BacDive team reserves the right to reject proposed changes.